Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Headin To Dit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Do you have to make macaroni cards of love?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

huh? charge me>? i be charging you :D ill alos accept macaroni cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I reckon we should all wear clown costumes so as we can identify each other.

possibly or a big arrow over your head saying "i'm from boards" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

dear god, I know this is too late but if your course requires you to go to Bolton st, steer clear of the place. its a dive. in fact if I had the choice I wouldnt have gone to DIT. 4 years there now and I feel like I'll never get out. I hate it

• Advertisement

Someones not a happy camper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Nedrac

Well i'm going to bolton st. this year having gone to dc p00 no offence to anyone that goes there. i dropped out after a month i REALLY thought business and japanese would be a lot easier.
    Am Doing Auctioneering in Bolton St. Iwish the course would be somwhere else BUT NOT BOLTON ST.!!!!!!! :mad: O o well. i'm planning to move up to dublin and i need to find an apt asap.

ck

by the way we start on the 19th.

Has anybody gotten a letter from the college yet? I'm all curious as to when we start etc etc... dying to get ye olde literature so I can actually feel part of the course etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

I havent heard anything at all.

Ah, I guess it'll be awhile before we get any info... sure I just got my wee cao course confirmation thingy today! Oo err. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 aidob

roish ....

didnt even see this thread and asked a question in another 1 ,

anywho startin in Kevin Street :D

Electronic and Computer Systems

im kevin st!!! math science..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭deek

Kevin street!! Nutrition and dietetics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭deek

Has anyone gotten any info from DIT about induction or orienteering yet?Beginning to wonder if they realise they let me in at this stage :rolleyes:

i got stuff sayin i have registration on the 13th....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

looks like im heading to dit too, better than being a b*m all my life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

I haven't got anything yet, beginning to worry too! Hopefully registration isn't on the 13th for Aungier St. too, my Debs is that night.

havin your debs early enough .......

anywho , wondering myself do they know that I applied lol ,

still nothing .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Should have mentioned kevin street and electronic and computer systems aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

As long as I'm not the only one that hasn't gotten anything yet I don't think I'll worry bout it! Anyone here know what the gym in Kevin St is like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Misticles wrote:
    i got stuff sayin i have registration on the 13th....
    i'm on the 13th aswell, any idea do we start straight after that date or do we have a few days off or anything like that?

im not sure, i was told that freshers have a whole week to themselves so id say we wont get really stuck in till the rest are back. what course you doing? the gym is ok, pretty basic stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

I got stuff today. bank giro, rules, letter usual stuff, i havent really read it yet. been busy all day. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

i'm starting in kevin st. on the 13th, i got all that **** from them the other day

i'm doing electronics and communications engineering its dt008.

aha my first choice , but didnt get my B3 in maths , and the maths was easy , just didnt learn the formulas , ah well thats dossin for ye .......

lookin forward to startin now , a least I'll be doin somethin I'm interested for once , 11 years of flat boredom lol ....

hopefully get my stuff on Monday ,

if not , what yous think , should I ring them or somethin ????

I got my CAO conformation of acceptance , so should be no problems ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

As long as I'm not the only one that hasn't gotten anything yet I don't think I'll worry bout it! Anyone here know what the gym in Kevin St is like?

Its not bad at all. Its not huge but its never too packed.

Starting back in 2nd yr DT228 myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

I'm going into FT228/4 - What's DT228 is that the ordinary degree?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Hydromonkey

All the FT### courses have changed to DT###. I was in FT001/2 but i'm now going into DT001/3, same courses just different CAO codes, dunno why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

DT's were all the diplomas/certs, where as FT's were the degrees. Didn't know they changed the name.
    It would be awfully handy it if they told me when I was going back. No organisational skills at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

That is fierce confusing lol. All the degree names have now been changed to what the diploma names used to be (and still are?) Whatever DIT!
    Starting back in 2nd yr DT228 myself
    If that's my course, god help you. 2nd year is.............difficult :)

Advertisement