Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The funky skunk

Options
  • 19-08-2005 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

We all know the shop, past the old morgue pub. mushies for 20 a pop. so here frequents the funky skunk??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

mushies?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

am i missing something really important that i should know?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

OP is talking about the alleged sale of certain types of fungii through the Funky Skunk. Probably a good idea to lock this thread, really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Yeah - they sell mushies and it's not illegal. No problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

one has to presume theyre alive at point of sale then... whatever the purchaser does with them post sale is entirely up to them and their loose morals... mark my word however, these miscreants will pay dearly for their actions.. Gawd Almightee™ is watching and judging...

that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Skunk is a fairly accurate name given the smell out of that shop!

Mushrooms are known to grow on certain rugby pitches around the city, which if I'm correct, makes them free

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Mushies grow best on cultivated areas of ground, so soccer/rugby pitches, golf courses and so on.
    And the ......!

apparently it's a secret :)

Shhhhhhh!

deRanged wrote:
    Mushies grow best on cultivated areas of ground, so soccer/rugby pitches, golf courses and so on.
    And the Quad in UCC!

Ssssh, you have to be a fully inducted UCC person to know that secret.

Unless you have a UCC ID card, stop reading this thread right now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

*pokes own eyes out and fumbles around looking for optrex to soothe bare eye sockets*

Ah shít, I just said to stop reading!! Did I mention anything about poking out eyeballs? No, I didn't!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭nevisgod

simu wrote:
    Yeah - they sell mushies and it's not illegal. No problem.

Some legal loophole. England had the same loophole but new laws got rid of that in July

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

dudara wrote:
    Ah shít, I just said to stop reading!! Did I mention anything about poking out eyeballs? No, I didn't!!
    Rymus always overeacts. Watch this: Hey rymus, you have a thread loose in your shirt there.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

So that's why the crusty old dean tries to keep us undergrads off the Quad and the President's Garden!

That dean!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

pythoncolonelsilly.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement