Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

I was talking to ambro not you case_sensitive.

I think its better left at that. Its a pointless arguement.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭case_sensitive

Ha ha.. ok, my bad!
    I'll leave you guys to it so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

THE ORIGINAL ARTTICLE SEEMS TO BE UNTRUE.

Why are you arguing about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

We're not arguing... we're having a 'conversation' :D , which skywalker has unilaterally opted to end. No further mention required.

And as stated hereinbefore, if it's wrong, it's wrong and that's that - ergo, we'll just have to wait and see what happens on release day, and anything expended since the OP was just hypothetical anyway :)

So, let's close the thread? Or move it to the games/console section? (there were a few posts bordering on fanboïsm :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭ro2

I never thought to question the article/quote so OP where did you get it?

Irish Times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

This thread was bound to start a rant without anyone getting out a calculator.
    EU VAT rates are not standardised, ours is 21%, Germany's is 16%, UK's is 17.5%, etc
    €309 is base cost + 21% giving pre-VAT price of about €255, tack on 16%, and you're at €296.

Think before you type for God's sake.

Belgium 21%

Italy 20%

Portugal 21%

X

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭case_sensitive

And Luxembourg's is 15%, you can show anything with carefully chosen stats..
    Don't think we'll be able to tell anything until the actual prices are confirmed at pre-release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Brilliant it will be released just before christmas so parnet can max out their credit cards buying it, and 5 days after christmas it will be €100 cheaper, and guess what we as consumer can expect to ripped-off with between €50 to €80 for the most useless and difficult games, i gave up playing video games years ago as the service was crap you just don't get the bang for your buck.

Advertisement