Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Pagoda at Lansdowne Road - Photos now online!

Options
  • 19-08-2005 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Thanks to all who dropped down to Phantasm last Wednesday in The Village! We're heading out again to the BudRising dates in Lansdowne Road next week (August 23 & 24). So if you are going to The Pixies or Franz Ferdinand do drop by the Phantom FM Pagoda and say hi!

Fabulous Phantom FM T-shirts will be on sale and of course you can sign up to the Phantom mailing list and get a free badge and whatever other tooth rotting goodness we have there :)

See you all then.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

yay!! I'll have an another opportunity to annoy the hell out of you guys!
    will i wear my pixies t-shirt or my phantom t-shirt?
    to quote Tenacious D:
    "How ‘bout are you willin’ to make the commitment, wakin’ up, goin’ okay, it’s gig time, what t-shirt am I gonna wear? Can’t decide… Can’t decide… Brain aneurysm!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Cool i get another chance to get a phantom t-shirt if i can find yous..you'll probably be buried underground this time.Also need a new pixies t-shirt after my good one shrank and the one i got that was too big didn't shrink...i'm still trying to get the hang of washing clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

pete, i have a request, please please, will ya keep me a badge? i've been wanting a phantastic badge for feckin YEARS now and i haven't got one, so could ya maybe just throw one in a box somewhere and keep it for me and i'll love you eternally? i'll bring exciting food? i'll even lend ya my hat for a while if you want.
    see ye tuesday :) xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

butterfly wrote:
    pete, i have a request, please please, will ya keep me a badge? i've been wanting a phantastic badge for feckin YEARS now and i haven't got one, so could ya maybe just throw one in a box somewhere and keep it for me and i'll love you eternally? i'll bring exciting food? i'll even lend ya my hat for a while if you want.
    see ye tuesday :) xx

No bother at all :)

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

oh yay we get to see you guys again, I wonder if you'll remember me and my mate from Oxegen(we were the ones stickin diamonds on your faces) ah good times...... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Sweetness! wrote:
    oh yay we get to see you guys again,ah good times...... :)

Good times indeed...It was even funnier reciting "Snacks Fantastic" to the two Petes at Pixies though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

petes, twas nice to talk to ye yesterday, i very much appreciate badges& also delicious treats, hope ye'd as good a day as i had (maaaaaaaan.. i've been waiting to see them for my entire life, and it was worth it..) hope FF behave well for ye, happy august to all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭geekstinkbreath

Great to see you guys yesterday! Im wearing my tshirt today and never taking it off -Thanks for helping me pick the colour sinister pete!
    And getting a dib-dab MADE my night (im easily amazed at concerts!)

Thanks to everyone who came to see us over the two days at Lansdowne Road. Really was great fun and always good to get to put faces to names. We got through at least 100kg of fizzy cola lollies and dib-dabs down there! Thanks again.

And we have a photo feature to come on www.phantomfm.com in the next few days. Some great photos, and then some with Sinister Pete in them ;)

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Yea thanks for the t-shirt and sinister pete is a very enthusiastic sells person he should get a job in QVC after his sales pitch i was kinda disappointed when my t-shirt wouldn't cut a can open.
    And the jelly tots rawked too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I love DipDabs soooo much. And DipDabs with fizzy cola lollies are even better!
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Oh my aching stomach... Damn you Pete Reed, I told you to stop me eating all those Kola bottles. Anyway, it was great to see everyone out having fun at Landsdowne.

Hope to see some of you at Hard Working Class Heroes. :p Friday night was brilliant. Great sadness to those who didn't see Duke Special at Pravda. What a gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 peterdoug

oi pete...
    is phantom not online at the weekends with scheduled shows anymore? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

Had fun seeing you guys on tuesday, thanks for the lovely lollipops they were so good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

We're looking to expand the online programming bit by bit. Classic radio series X Minus One and Suspence are back on Thurs and Sun nights and we've got interviews with Slayer and Bob Mould this week. Coming soon Matthew Sweet and a special on the Hard Working Class Heroes gigs. Lotsa good stuff so keep listening.

The photos from Lansdowne road are now online at:

http://www.phantomfm.com/about/pictures.htm

Have a look and let us know if youre in them!

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

Advertisement