Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 giving out free ice-cream today in cork

Options
  • 19-08-2005 12:30pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Nothing quite makes a friday like people walking around your workplace giving out free ice-cream. They've got a van outside as well - at the moment it's in the Penrose Wharf Car Park but I think they'll be around the city later so keep an eye out for it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

I've been fooled by such promotions before, vanilla coke for one what kind of ice cream is it?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Just normal ice-cream, the kind you'd get from any ice cream truck. There's a little wrapper thing with some promotion on it, but I've had 3 so far and still managed to avoid noticing what it's actually meant to be advertising :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

what are the chances of them coming out to little island to me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

Im so in the mood for ice cream!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

It's promoting their 1c Sunday rate (1c Sundae... get it??).
    Your supposed to give them 1c, but they dont bother.
    It's lovely ice cream with cool blue topping sauce.
    Pretty cool promo!
    Better than a crappy flyer being handed out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

*sigh* I really want one now.... no fair...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

apox on them and their blue iced cream treats! Us hard working folk outside the city get squat! Forget penrose wharf, come to the car park outside my place. Curse you o2; curse both your damn atoms!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I just saw that truck sail past me as I left the cinema just now. I thought that some Mr. Whippy had gotten smart and sold the side of his truck to O2. Damn, if I had known that there was free ice-cream involved, I might just have stood out in his path

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

free ice-cream and a few grand compo... not too shabby

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Don't give ideas like that to a poor student. I saw the van near the mercy and all!

• Advertisement
Advertisement