Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Plotter paper,ink etc.

• 19-08-2005 12:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

Could someone recommend a website which supplys rolls of paper, ink etc. for A1 size printers & plotters? We currently purchase from office supply companies and they are not always that reliable and we've also noticed that all they do is purchase from other office supply companies and then sell to us!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

Hey Seabee best place ever i use it all the time www.mediawrite.ie ridisc ink in my honest opinion is great for the epson r200 (which can be found at dabs.co.uk for 100e) and there paper seems reasonable to,

The company is queit small so but are very good, great service, they even text me back advice on an item after i bought it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

looks good, thanks

Advertisement