Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to UL?

Options
  • 19-08-2005 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi.Just wanted to know if anyone is goin to ul nxt year. If so, wot u did u put down??? Wud be cool if i knew some pple goin!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Brendygg

im heading down hopefully ind. biochem or ind. chem. dont mind which one i get.
    wat u goin doin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭bounceymousey

i hope to do general nursing! are u staying on campus or in limerick?

booked into kilmurry wit a mate so dats sorted anyway.u stayin on campus?

dromroe for me cos i didnt want to share a bathroom with other pple. My friend is goin into 2nd biomed and he stayed in plassey. The room was fine i tink but the bathroom was awful!!!! And sharing it with 3 other lads??!! Noway!!

i think there mite only b 6 in the house were stayin in.cant wait to go down twill b deadly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭PaulMcG

i'm hopefully going to UL too to do information systems.

got no accomodation sorted yet though...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Plassey Village is deadly, spent 5 years there! Not as fancy as Drumroe but always seemed to be a bit more lively. Dromroe has a hospital like feel..

thats the best thing about plassey i tink!!! Everyone knew everyone. It was so cool when i went up to limerick!!!

so only 3 of us theres surely more???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

Yeah Im heading to UL next month too, to do Law and european studies..anyone?...no, just me then...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 celticphoenix

Hey,
    Im heading to UL also, im going to live off campus though Ive got my accomodation in Elm Park.Wont know until tommorow whether or not im going to study architecture or HPSS. Either way im goin to UL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Kunst

looks like ill be heading to UL to do law and european studies cause I dont have enough for law in ucd. im relying on rechecks for ten more points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 celticphoenix

You dont seem to happy about it, are you applying for rechecks to try and get into law and european studies in UL or law in UCD?

i got my general nursing course for defs now!!!! UL HERE I COME

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

see meh sig for accomodation.

also, UL fora

got me points too off to ul next month YAY!!

ok, there really has to b more going to ul!!!! Come on pple, this is the best uni in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Are there many people from Dublin going to/in UL?

Advertisement