Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pimp My Ride [Saudi Style]

Options
  • 19-08-2005 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this has been posted before, but check this out:

A Silver Audi A8 [not the colour ... the metal]

pic18132.jpg
    pic29956.jpg
    pic23977.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Oh dear God.

Hate to be nerdy, but there's no way that could be road legal in this country. The mirror quality of it makes it appear almost see-through at times, and you would actually blind every other driver on the road in good sunshine or at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Looks savage IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

fletch wrote:
    Looks savage IMO

Looks like Michael Jackson's car in Moonwalker.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

More Here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Major Sav points...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Con9903

Wouldn't want to let it get tarnished.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

It's not silver, it's polished aluminium. All A8's are aluminium-bodied, they just* stripped the paint, and coated the non-aluminium parts.

adam

* When I say "just", I'm not implying it was trivial. Just that it's not silver.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Imagine that on a sunny day........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Imagine that on a sunny day........

Instead of moving your watch to the sun, you could just park your car outside an unsuspecting victims window

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Eye

was tempted for a while myself to see about respraying the tank and front+rear mudguards of my bike in chrome like that to match the rest of bike but thought and all chrome bike while it would look cool, it would be a b*tch to keep clean....kinda like my chrome helmet :-\ blinds people real good though with a bit of sunshine :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Disorientating

Must be heavy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

That looks fantastic. I want one. Must be light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

thats just sick. in a good way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

The amount of scumbags you'd get scratching it though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

but you'd never see the scratches. I dont think that would be a great car over here, but if i won 115 mill i'd have one in the garage.

Anyone an idea who MTM are and what the power is, someone I know has the 4.0 Tdi and its a BEAST I mean this thing eats road.. You wouldnt believe the speed this guy gets around. makes a mockery of my 1.9tdi

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

but you'd never see the scratches. I dont think that would be a great car over here, but if i won 115 mill i'd have one in the garage.

Anyone an idea who MTM are and what the power is, someone I know has the 4.0 Tdi and its a BEAST I mean this thing eats road.. You wouldnt believe the speed this guy gets around. makes a mockery of my 1.9tdi

MTM Website

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

Typical Saudi ..........more money than sense !

Advertisement