Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mitsuoka Orochi

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Could look good without that 'hammerhead sharks mouth' grille, but maybe they modelled it on that form..? Interior is parts bin tackle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Don't like it. Shíte interior, and the exterior looks as if the designers just kept adding more and more, until it looked enough like an SLR abortion. There's just so much going on on the car that you can't take anything in properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭AMurphy

My 8 yo thought it was "cool". I didn't think it was too bad myself. didn't check the specs, but hope it has a V10 or 12 under there. No point in looking the part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

There'ss nothing uner the bonnet, it's a 4 year old concept car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

that car looks so funky.but is it available to buy. what price range is it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭AMurphy

btw, forgot to mention, I saw a "Old Mini" look alike in Taiwan recently. Don't know whether it was of Japanese or Taiwanese origin, but it looked like one of the other cars on the home web site of the car above.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Mitsuoka let the designers eat a whole box of Sugar Puffs before handing out the crayons that day alright. It has a lot of Merc SLK going on and its wayyy to fussy to sell over here - the Pagani Zonda is tame by comparison.

'c

Advertisement