Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Serenity Webchat** 25th of Aug

Options
  • 19-08-2005 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Hello all, Just found out that Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion (Mal) and Summer Glau (River) will be doing a webchat. It is exclusive to Empire online. Their site can be found here and the link about the webchat is is on the right hand side of the webpage.

It will be taking place on the 25th of Aug. At 1:30pm (GMT) from what I understand. But I'd say it be a case of logging on early in order to get onto the server :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Is there a transcript of the webchat anywhere? I completely forgot about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

To be honest I have no idea, I'll have to have a look online today..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I think Empire said they'd put one up closer to the Serenity release date.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

That would make sense due to the spoilers that where in the chat. However one or two questions in relation to something about a major spoiler didn't go up. So I would say they didn't want to give anything of the movie away.

Advertisement