Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Center Speaker - Amplifier - Components

Options
  • 19-08-2005 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I Currently run 3 amps from my PC in 5.1 although i amnt a big 5.1 Digital fan. Mainly i jsut use 2.1... Anyway I am thinking about getting a center channel speaker jsut to really finish off the system, Its a killer system, but im to lazy to write the spec's of it up.

anyway where is there best Online shop or even just shop around dublin if there is any apart from Peat's, To buy Audio equiptment. Generally i buy all my stuff over here in the UK alot cheaper then in Ireland. So i wanna have a look for a nice Cheapish center channel speaker and possibly another amp. Or anything really.

I Just want the best shop around for audio equiptment.

^^^ Sorry ignore all of that. Just seen the sticky's. My appologies.

anyway May aswel ask whats the best center Channel speaker for money these day's ?

Hj

Advertisement