Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food to improve memory?

• 19-08-2005 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Question in title.Feel that my memory particularly short term has fallen to bits!. Thanks all :) .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭zenzen

heya! well fish is very good for improving memory, especially the oily fish like sardines, mackeral etc...nuts are another good one, especially brazil nuts - just one a day gives u all the selinium u need a day which is supposed to help maintain good brain funtionality. anyway they are the few tips i have...worked for my recent exams lol!!! :) zenzen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Here's the first result google gave me. I'm sure there's lots more.

Fish oils and iron seem to be the order of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Chris P Duck

Yesterday in the magazine with the Ireland on Sunday, there was a great article on food for brain power

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Stay off the space cake, and eat plenty of sardines and drink plenty of water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

CJhaughey wrote:
    Stay off the space cake

I`m a good girl, I don`t go near space cake, I don`t even know exactly what space cake is :D;) ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Yesterday in..Ireland on Sunday, there was a great article...

Now there's something you don't hear too often.:D

Anyway, my memory was gone to bits so I started on Haliborange. Yes, the stuff for kids. That and a daily dose of multi-vitamins.

Now, I don't know if it is all in the mind, but I really feel my memory has improved. That was over a course of 3-4 months.

Advertisement