Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serenity Comics

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Cool. I'll be in tomorrow then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I got a little fed up of going into FP and getting told they will not be getting them again/ Have them on back order/ Just ran out and dont know when they are getting them/ Do not hold issues for coustomers. So I went and ordered them online. Hopefully I will get them soon enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Just popped into F.P. and got #3. They are on the left side of the second lowest shelf at the back wall, shadowed by the adjoining shelves and the above shelf. I was looking at the #1 and #2 reprints they got in (in various covers) and I had to ask where #3 was even though it was right by my shins. :confused:

I also fecked up the cash register by not having enough money at first. :o

Well I'm off to read what happens now. :D

Edit: Well, I just finished reading #3 and there are a few things I want answered about those Blue Hand guys that I guess won't be told until some future format of Firefly is released. Were the Blue Hand guys
    meant to be cyborgs? They had bones but they also had the metal chests. Or was that just really over the top body armour?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Thanks for that Hugh. I was gonna leave it till Saturday to pop in but I swung round yesterday after work and managed to pick up all three issues.

Haven't read them yet but as long as I do before the movie, that's all that matters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Argh... temptation to read spoilers... too overwhelming!

I have to wait another week for mine to get here from the US. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement