Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Espn Nfl 2k5

Options
  • 19-08-2005 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

Wow! While away I started playing American football with my mates so when I returned home I decided to pick up a game for my PS2. SO the two I looked at were Madden 05 and ESPN 2K5, and judging by most reviews ESPN owns it. The the huge plus of it being so cheap compared to Madden. So I bought it off play.com and got it today and its brilliant. The graphics are great, the commentary doesnt get boring as soon as you turn the game on and the players interactions on-field are amazing.

If any one is slightly interested in American football I would definitely reccomend picking this beauty up, and hell even if you dont like American football it'll only cost ya 13 euro. Play it! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Enjoy it possibly the last game sega make with that logo on it ,EA own the rights to all NFL now.

The K series games are regarded as the best, so when next one comes out get ready to patch it Pes style :)

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yeah I heard that EA bought all the NFL rights and now ESPN NFL is no more :(

Ah well 2K5 will do for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Slurms wrote:
    Yeah I heard that EA bought all the NFL rights and now ESPN NFL is no more :(

If they clever they give it a new name and make it moddable, someone will patch it for them.

kdjac

Advertisement