Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rex 84

• 19-08-2005 8:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

Are any of you familiar with the REX 84 conspiracy theories? Basically the idea is that the US Government, have set up concentration camps within American borders. There's an interesting article here http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/camps.html, but I don't know how reliable it is. I have seen it referred to in another article, which also mentions that the empty but heavily guarded camps were photographed in California. There's also a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84, which gives a slightly different story.

Any other links or ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

...? none of the links work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Remedied

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

its believeable but just what are they using the camps for and nobody said thats theres nobody inside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Ah yes FEMA. Read quite a few interesting morsels on this. Link quite well with my thread on underground bases, alot of which are rumoured to be REX facilities.
    The inwardly pointing barbed wire to keep people in not out is a bit of a give away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Excuse me for dragging up this ancient thread, but I'm wondering does anyone have any GoogleEarth images of these camps?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement