Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

That too. Sunday seems to suit better, grace is available, I'm available either day, donnacha lives there, Aonghus might be?

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Either day is fine for me, unless my orchestra's website is lying about rehearsal dates. In which case, it'll burn in hell. Burn. In. Hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Not sure about sunday, but its more likely than saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Shiney wrote:
    i won't bother, the only person i know from waterford calls me a meanie and wouldnt talk to me at the dublin reunion so theres no point

Oh come on, Niamh. I was only joking... meanie

Ok, so SUN 25th, then? Yes? Anybody? No? Dassst.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

saturday would work soooooooo mcuh better because there will be more in town and the knackers wont be as numerous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

I can't make it at all that weekend, Bill. I have rugby matches on both days. One of which is against a Leinster team *cringes*

As far as I can see, Saturday I can't make it. My family are in some foreign country around then and they need me to mind the dog. If dogs can travel on buses/trains, then it's okay, but that seems somewhat (see highly) unlikely.

In conclusion, *shuffles through cuecards* Sunday.

everybody wrote:
    Yea, let's have it on Sunday bleh bleh bleh etc.
    Sunday it is. See you plural there.

Okay finalised. 25th of Sunday, September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

yay for it being changed to sunday and stuff. also i think we should bully some dublin people into coming we do it for them

• Advertisement

Or you do it to escape the eternal torment that is living in non-Dublin? =)

I kid, of course. Dublin is a cesshole full of people, and shops, and gigs and reunions. Horrible place.

Speaking of which, what Dublin people ARE going?

All the ones that know what's good for them.

Actually, anyone who wants to. And for those that don't want to, well... we'll make rude jokes about you! and there'll be booze. And hookers!

DISCLAIMER: Above may or may not be downright lie.

So, now that that's all sorted - who's going, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

How might one get there if one lived in, say, Monaghan? What are the times for buses from Dublin? If they fit with McConnon's I might be able to make it.

I would much like NOT to discuss busses and Monaghan...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

So you've seen the state of it too. Or just can't think of anything of interest to say on the subject.

Well, you could probably consult a bus website about it. I'd help you, but those things are DEATHTRAPS. And by death traps, I mean immensely difficult to navigate. I can just about manage "Dublin to Somewhere" and that's only because it's all over the front page.

Waterford falls under 'somewhere', right? Good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Just use the Journey Planner, s'easy.

*moment's silence*

That is quite true.

The journey planner IS easy.

Just like your mother. She plans all of my trips. =) Oh and sex. Of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I would much like NOT to discuss busses and Monaghan...

*Laughs ass off*

• Advertisement

Just like your mother. She plans all of my trips. =) Oh and sex. Of course.

Of Course.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Would go but for lack of being allowed places... Unless anyone wants to scoot Waterford a bit closer to Dublin. (Y)

Ok, the point is: Get lots of people to go. Surely one good non-Dublin reunion can be mustered. Tell all the poor, misguided souls not on Boards to go. Convert the masses. Waterford WILL pwn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Shall be there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

Hmmm... there's a teensy chance I could be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Can't go - sorry Grace (it's the day after my debs) But I'll see you at the Oct.1st reunion maybe

...shan't be there. My duty to the Tango calls.

*looks at thread starter*

*looks at ^ post*

Right.
    Um.

So, I grappled with this 'Journey Planner' thing for a while, and I concluded that there are numerous places buses stop in Waterford. One of them goes to... some bus station, which I presume would be the Waterford version of Busáras. Anyways, there's a bus leaving Dublin at 10 and arriving in Waterford at 12:45. Is this too early/wrong place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

*looks at thread starter*

*looks at ^ post*

Right.
    Um.

So, I grappled with this 'Journey Planner' thing for a while, and I concluded that there are numerous places buses stop in Waterford. One of them goes to... some bus station, which I presume would be the Waterford version of Busáras. Anyways, there's a bus leaving Dublin at 10 and arriving in Waterford at 12:45. Is this too early/wrong place?

No thats good! All the bus stops are along the quay which is right by the center of town so if you go there you should be fine! :)

• Advertisement

Should I post directions from the bus station to the reunion-site, or would that just be patronising?

Advertisement