Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS to charge even more for X360 in Ireland

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Kernel wrote:
    Hmmm.. maybe so, but we shouldn't be penalised for a British exchange rate which is out of our hands as an EU state signed up to the common currency. I'm sure they could have shipped from France or any other Western European country just as easily as Britain, therefore it is MS who is shafting us! :mad:
    Don't buy it, or let them know.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Kernel wrote:
    Hmmm.. maybe so, but we shouldn't be penalised for a British exchange rate which is out of our hands as an EU state signed up to the common currency. I'm sure they could have shipped from France or any other Western European country just as easily as Britain, therefore it is MS who is shafting us! :mad:

I completely agree on both points, but the fact is most gamers will settle for the tenner extra. I think Game is still advertising at the Euro RRP, so I'm sure you could have some case if they tried to up the price after you preorder it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

No matter what they charge there will be hundreds rushing out to be the first to buy it. Im sure Blue wing will be rusing out the door to get one if he doesent already have it!

Yes, and I can understand the people who do this, but really, on a matter of principal, this kind of thing is what has the price of things in Ireland as exorbitantly high as they are. :mad:

Advertisement