Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Encore DVD Kit

Options
  • 01-05-1999 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Ok anyone got one of these. How easy is it to change the Region codes on them, I want to buy DVD's from the US to use on it.

Your experiences and views please,

Gandalf.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

um i have a dvd gandy.
    but ive never used it as i dont have any software for it.
    sorry sad.gif

the reason i post this is i was wonderin if i might have my cd back with all me mp3s on it?
    next time your down nethouse or someone is going down, can you leave it for me. i'll be there this friday anyway
    whitewash

Game over man, game over....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Errrrr

wwman I thought I told ya, but I spilt a pint on that CD sad.gif

You can still read some of the songs on it wink.gif

I'll bring it next time I'm at the Nethouse, or whens your mini-lan again.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

All you need to do is find a crack for the DVD software that comes with the DVD encore package. Any respectable warez sites will have a search engine for cracks. I have the creative 5x DVD rom with the mpeg2 decoder and already have a crack for it. Never used it cause I have no region 1 or region 3 DVDs but a friend of mine who tried it says it works great.

You going to finish that?
    *munch*munch*

Advertisement