Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a picture.

Options
  • 19-08-2005 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm doing marketing for a play and I need to get some sort of picture for the posters. The image I was thinking of was an expensive suitcase (most likely Burberry or Louis Vuitton overflowing with expensive items (iPods, GHDs, Perfume etc.) scattered amongst these itmes would be two or three shady items like A knife or gun. Since I don't have photoshop and only paintshop I can't really make a very good picture so if anyone here has any spare time and could make a picture for me it would be very much appreciated.

I also need the word 'LOADED' writted in Military-style writing, I can possibly do this myself although it wont be great, if people could draw up some styles of military writing saying 'LOADED' it would be very much appreciated.

Cheers, Liz.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

ur asking alot.. like whats the name of the publication it's for? and do you want it to be photorealistic, or like abstract?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Loaded just on its own as a separate image, or in the other picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Loaded as a seperate image, although I checked youth the YT people and they told me what they wanted and it looks like I can do it myself. This is pretty much just to get an idea of what it'll look like. We're getting a photographer to take a picture of the image we want which will be used as the actual image on the poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Why not download an army style font (do a google search for one), like this one for example, and do the "LOADED" thing yourself?

As regards the expensive briefcase stuffed with expensive stuff... yes, you're asking a lot there...

Advertisement