Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions of possible tattoo...

Options
  • 19-08-2005 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,261 ✭✭✭✭

I've decided to get my first tattoo and i'm looking to get something original so I tried to "design" my own. Not sure where to get this done (on body) yet and how big it should be. Just wanted any kind of input/feedback on the design.
    I'd be quite happy for the tattoo artist to many changes as they see fit too.

tat11fu.th.jpg

Thanks for any input guys. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,261 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Anyone? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

The idea is alright, an artist would tidy it up a little in spots, not a big fan of tribal myself but I do like what you have done with the claws, could be good. Whereabouts on the body were you thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

That looks really good. Does it continue on at the tail?

Blub2k4 wrote:
    The idea is alright, an artist would tidy it up a little in spots, not a big fan of tribal myself but I do like what you have done with the claws, could be good. Whereabouts on the body were you thinking?

Not too sure yet Blub. Maybe on upper arm or maybe shoulder blade.
    Whould be 5-6 inches long I guess.
    larryone wrote:
    That looks really good. Does it continue on at the tail?

The tail would finish swinging up to the right....ran out of paper. :)

It's an idea I've had for a while and I doodled that the other day.
    I'm wondering if it would better with some shading thrown in. Best bet is to drop into a tattoo artist and ask I guess....
    Cheers lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

would make a rather nice wrist sleve but tbh i not a fan of the colour, ah well each to their own

• Advertisement

Just the colour pen I used Joe. I'd get it done in black.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

IMO one rather sweet looking design for a tat

Advertisement