Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

update lucan skate park

Options
  • 19-08-2005 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

i emailed cllr derek keating about the progress of the park and here is wat he said

''Many thanks for your Email. The consultation regarding materials, lay-out
    and design of the Skate Park is continuing at the moment and is expected to
    conclude in the near future. I expect that work will commence in the next
    few weeks and that the Skate Park will be opened within approx. 2 months or
    so. However, this is just my guess Fionn as these details have not as yet
    been finally agreed. As soon as I have further and more definite information
    I will let you know.''

i hope this is true :):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

Cllr Derek Keating wont Reply to my emails and my guess is that we wont have the skate paark for at least another Year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

It's all flowing nicely actually,they will be finished the design phase soon. I'd say work will begin late sept / early october :D .
    Fret ye not Asto won't be a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

This is Lucan... while I don't live there, it is covered by the same local rag as pretends to cover my area...

Remember, it took 20+ years for Lucan's library to "move premises". I can't see the skatepark being done in 2005, maybe by the end of 2006...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭fisheye

The plans are looking good for the park - saw them last weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 weetabixs

So they have made there mine up is it goning to be wood or concrete construction?

Well its about time these parks started, being waiting like 20 years for one to open in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

If fisheye says plans are looking good, its concrete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭fisheye

Yep, it's concrete.

Advertisement