Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ive Been Done

• 20-08-2005 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Opened an account with Ladbrokes the other day and deposited £20 sterling with them. Placed a £20 bet on Shels to beat Bohs at evens. It won but checked back and my account is 0 and shows no history of any bets. :mad:

Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

finnpark wrote:
    Hi,

Opened an account with Ladbrokes the other day and deposited £20 sterling with them. Placed a £20 bet on Shels to beat Bohs at evens. It won but checked back and my account is 0 and shows no history of any bets. :mad:

Has this happened to anyone else?

Have only had good experiences with Paddy Powers and betair Customer Service, don't know about Ladbrokes, but they should sort it for you. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

Hello,

Contacted them about 12 times but they did nothing. They never gave me an explanation to why I was not payed. My history showed that the deposit was made and Im 100% sure bet was accepted but when I arrived back to collect my winnings there no sign of any bet. I think if I lost the bet they would probably be very nice to be and Im not surprised they didn't do the proper things. Also, with Paddypower at least if you win/withdraw a few thousand your bets are then limited.

I intend making some more from Ladbrokes - on the GGs.

Thanks for your reply.

Advertisement