Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[News]Patch delayed

Options
  • 20-08-2005 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

In this space about a month ago, EA and DICE listed many of the feature tweaks and updates that are pending for the 1.03 Update. In order to address the key issues as quickly as possible, we set an aggressive release date for the end of August. Unfortunately, as we approach the end of this month, it has become apparent that we will not meet this goal, and we wanted to keep you abreast of our progress. We are committed to making the 1.03 Update as comprehensive as possible, so while it is important to us to keep the release date, it is more important that we take the time to do this right. We will avoid committing to another date, but know that our goal is to get 1.03 out to you as soon as we’re certain it will deliver what we know you’re all hoping for. Keep fighting soldiers, the 1.03 Update is coming!

http://eagames.co.uk/news.read.asp?id=4360

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Ah, good old EA. Reliable as ever. Well, I suppose at least they're waiting until the patch is finished before releasing it unlike the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Ahh dammit! I suppose its better than releasing another 1.1 patch though.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JacoStanley

I thought they released 1.03 already. Or did they withdraw it fairly quickly? Or am I getting mixed up with 1.02?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Release date: Christmas. Possibly Holloween, but don't hold your hopes to high.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

OMG i so didnt see this happening :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah another few weeks of unranked crashed play! just what i always wanted

Advertisement