Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HHH not down for the point

• 20-08-2005 1:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭

HHH is not down to appear at the point.

I know it says card subject to change but still you would think they would have him down.

That is a bit of a disappointment

WWE RAW Live Event

Date: November 19, 2005
    Time: 7:30 PM
    Venue: The Point
    City/State: Dublin, Ireland

On-Sale Date: Friday, September 9th at 9am

Ticket Information:
    Purchase Tickets Online at www.aikenpromotions.com. www.ticketmaster.ie

Telephone Orders Number - 0818 719300 International bookings (353) 1 4569569

Ticket Prices €70, €60, €50, €30

Excludes booking fees.

John Cena
    Kurt Angle
    Ric Flair
    Shawn Michaels
    Edge
    Big Show
    Carlito
    Eugene
    Christy
    Lita
    Stacy
    Plus many more!

Line-Up subject to change.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Card is most definitely subject to change.
    For starters, Christy and Stacey have moved to SM so they won't be there.

I'd imagine they have'nt included HHH's name just because he's off TV at the moment, but that's does'nt explain Flair being included as he's only just back.

I'd be suprised if HHH is'nt back on Raw by November, and although he takes up far too much TV time, i would like to see him at the point, he was very entertaining last year.

Advertisement