Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching NBA

Options
  • 20-08-2005 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

Does Anybody know any channel you can watch nba matches on that you can get over here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

NASN tend to show 2-3 live matches a week. British channel Five shows one too. As do Sky Sports. All are available on Sky Digital but for Five you will need a UK Free to View card, as it's not available on an Irish card. Easily available on eBay for about €50 or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Manzy

It's pretty annoying that you can't just watch them here. A friend of mine who's here with the American Embassy gets ESPN and they show all the matches!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

you can get ESPN on ur pc over coolstreaming, u need a decent connection and sometimes when its busy the connection can take a while to stream but i used it a good bit before and it was pretty good... and all for free... so u can reely complain.

i have a connection to my brother-inlaws slingbox in california, itsa a little box that connects to his cable+replay tv and streams the telly in realtime any pc so i can log on to his TV from work or home. its very handy because of the time difference im never watchin thier telly at the same time as them, and i can record shows and watch them back whenever.... its fab.

I found the nba coverage on nasn to be brutal (better than nothing i suppose) but they only covered until the first round of the playoffs... which was a bummer... sky was ok but i cant stand martin henlon (or whatever his name is)

Advertisement