Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I just don't know what to say...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

That is ****ing disgusting. Chuck had troubles with the industry throught his life and even after his passing the business still doesn't show him respect :(

"So to all the fans out there, let's see if Hammerheart Records finally will get this album to release it, or if the family remains stubborn and keeps on lying to the fans…"

Boycott this product, just like the other soulless cash-ins this ****ty company has released.

Karmageddon Media — formerly Hammerheart Records — have since issued various incomplete demo recordings as two separate low-quality albums, "Zero Tolerance" and "Zero Tolerance II"

****ing shame on them!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

That's shocking. They wouldn't even allow the man that one last shred of his dignity. :mad: Is there no room for art in music anymore or is it just a cash-cow? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Death to all execs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I haven't bothered with the Zero Tolerance CDs. And I certainly wouldn't give the company my money now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Well come on, it's hardly a surprise now is it? think about it. a dead front man does wonders to cd sales ( i know it's a harsh thing to say, but it's true ). All hammerheart are doing is showing their greed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement