Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sweatbands

• 20-08-2005 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get cheap yellow grey or red sweatbands in Dublin.Needed urgently.Please help if you can

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,949 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

if u go into lifestyle sports i'm sure they'll have them there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

claire's have some too!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Thanks (",)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

You can find them in fashion in 2002. Southsiders, so bloody behind the times.

• Advertisement

I'm not a southsider and i need them for a costume

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

FX Meister: So what, tracksuits are in fashion now are they?(i know, its a generalisation but f*ck it)But we southsiders just haven't like "got with it" yet?
    lmao, yeah right!

I don't understand any of that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Neither did i ^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

yeah like they're so subliminal

• Advertisement

I think he/she wants my guidance in what type of tracksuits to wear, think he/she was into the chicks with dubes and dirty trackies so is obviously a follower.

I would recommend some nice full stripe addidas bottoms, full hand span bottom and worn not too baggy. Bright colours are a must.

FX Meister wrote:
    I think he/she wants my guidance in what type of tracksuits to wear, think he/she was into the chicks with dubes and dirty trackies so is obviously a follower.

I would recommend some nice full stripe addidas bottoms, full hand span bottom and worn not too baggy. Bright colours are a must.

ugh...... no thank you, i think ill be giving that a miss somehow...

Yeah, I figured as much, just wait till your dubes and dirty trackie mates start wearing them and then you can do the same.

I could bet they wont....

Yeah I suppose you're right. As ye olde saying goes, "once without style, always without style". And as Mr. Miagi said in Karate Kid IV, "Many who wear dubes and tracksuits think they look good but the truth is, they will never look good".

Advertisement