Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what clothes do gals like to c guys wearin

• 20-08-2005 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Queen Amidala

they look at what's inside!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

it depends...diff girls like guys in diff clothes!! Same as with style of hair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

yeah exactly. but i dont like girls who just stick to a style for the sake of it, like cos everyone is doing it.. etc etc..oh wait this is about what girls think.. hmm...

op: rephrase the title to "what clothes do you like to see on the opposite sex"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Shrimp wrote:
    yeah exactly. but i dont like girls who just stick to a style for the sake of it, like cos everyone is doing it.. etc etc..oh wait this is about what girls think.. hmm...

op: rephrase the title to "what clothes do you like to see on the opposite sex"

Well, switching to Shrimps title.

Personally I don't really care, at least in so far as I have no direct preference for one specific style of clothes. Be it jeans and a top of some description or a skirt and a top I'm not too pushed either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

On guys... Not that pushed. I don't like pink T-shirts, rugby shirts or Dubes, and I'm not a huge fan of chinos. I also don't like the skanger look. Other than that, as long as they look like they made *some* effort it's all good :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

On guys... Not that pushed. I don't like pink T-shirts, rugby shirts or Dubes, and I'm not a huge fan of chinos. I also don't like the skanger look. Other than that, as long as they look like they made *some* effort it's all good :)
    i own a pink tshirt :(
    (well... i guess it's more of a "raspberry" colour...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

We'll just forget that you own that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

We'll just forget that you own that...

I have one too. There is nothing wrong with it in any way shape or form.

guess it'll be handy should i ever get cravings for cock...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

my brother wears pink tshirts too...what is up with it.......black ftw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

lol

my brother wears pink tshirts too...what is up with it.......black ftw
    singular, man... singular :p
    it's not like i have a walk in wardrobe full of them ¬_¬

I think pink t's look ming, I mean they are **** on guys. I got these cool surfer t's like billabong etc.. they are great, i love them. as for the bottom half, I usual wear shorts if it's like a sunny day, hawaiin ones, but they are not like tackey they look nice.

i'd say i've gotten about 20+ comments from complete strangers. the funniest was , I was at a petrol station and like a group of lads bombin it pass in some car just yell out.. NICE SHORTS MATE < taking the piss no doubt.. ah well.

I like wearing jeans but like kinda baggy ones like not really baggy or not tight just like these.
    3434800.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

please post up more pictures of your clothes :D

'a walk in wardrobe full of them '
    ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I love guys in black jeans and any type of t-shirt/shirt. Any jeans are good but particularly dark ones. Prefer rugby shirts to soccer jerseys! Don't like blazers. Don't like skangers either, nylon and polyester tracksuits just dont do it for me!

'a walk in wardrobe full of them '
    ha
    what makes u think that? :)
    Don't like skangers either, nylon and polyester tracksuits just dont do it for me!
    I think that goes without saying.

Shrimp wrote:
    what makes u think that? :).
    most likely the post above it...

no the walk in wardrobe bit.

why would he think i had one?

Shrimp wrote:
    no the walk in wardrobe bit.

why would he think i had one?
    Not referring to your post with that comment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

My answer for this thread can be covered in one word...

Comfortable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

keep ur football jerseys for matches. whatever about rugby shirts, sometimes they look good, football jerseys r just not nice.. (in my opinion anyway..!)

and where did the guys wearing pink tshirts even come from? is it guys trying 2 prove how manly they are that theyre comfortable enough to wear pink? its just WEIRD..

my brother is in the same room as me right now with a ink tshirt...i barely notice anymore....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Shrimp wrote:
    I think that goes without saying.

Obviously not, some people obviously find them alright!

To be honest though, apart from the skanger look, a guys clothes wouldn't put me off him pink shirt or no pink shirt!

Advertisement