Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Downloading to MP3 on mobile?

• 20-08-2005 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

I have just bought the samsung Z500V 3G mobile and I have been trying to download all of my songs from my pc onto the phone but it will only accept DRM files- anyone have any idea how to convert songs to DRMs or what to do ??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thejovialhost

Try and use a card reader and place the songs in the memory card.only DRM??that sux :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭CelticChick

What is a card reader? Sorry I'm only new to this! Ye I think it is only DRM, the files that I downloaded from vodafone live are all drm and I have tried to download every type of audio file to the phone but it will accept nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thejovialhost

What type of memory card do you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

i think there is a program from sony ericsson that converts mp3s to drms. try google mate

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Oh Boy!

I have the Sony Ericsson DRM software which i downloaded from their developers website. If the mods don't mind, i can upload it for you. Don't think its restricted software.

Would post a direct link, but it seems to be no longer available directly from Sony Ericsson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭CelticChick

Ok I'm beginning to feel really thick now! I can usually work these things but I have tried and tried and nothing! I have that programme from sony ericson and its not helping me either.

The songs that are in the phone end with .dcf and are DRM files I don't know if the .dcf makes a difference to how to download them! If anyone knows I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks for the replies so far!

Advertisement