Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dead Phone

• 20-08-2005 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

Hey, my phone was acting up for a while, not taking a charge and stuff. I put it down to a wonky charger, as it had been a bit battered and when I used my second charger it seemed to be okay. Then it started getting worse, the other day it prety much packed in, but after a few hours of prodding it with a charger it charged a little for me. The next day I got a new phone, cuz once the battery is gone its easier to just get a new phone and probably cheaper. I was in the middle of transferring my numbers accross when it packed in altogether and I can't get it to charge at all.

Is there any way of tapping into the memory card to get my phonebook?

The guy in the shop didn't know anything about it other than borrowing a battery, but I've heard of it being done and the problem with borrowing a battery is tha very few people actually have the same phone, its a Sagem My-X 5.

Any help appreciated!

Advertisement