Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork/Munster Reunion

Options
  • 21-08-2005 6:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Im surprised noones put this up yet, but should there be a Cork/Munster Reunions. Theres loads of people in Munster and we should have one.
    Maybe We could combine with the waterford people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

yip i like the idea of cork ones cos i'm in cork once every fortnight anyways. and if it joined with the waterford reunion we'd be unstoppable mwahahaha laughs manically for a while
    mwahahahahhahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhhahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

This unstopabbility of yours intruiges me...

Tell me there's free Parmesan cheese + im there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Not Cork city. That doesn't work well for other Munster people, and all this Capital of Culture nonsense would annoy and confuse everyone. Too many buskers. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

there isn't but we could make some from the twelve feet tall cattle that will be loosed on the city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

Jack Lynch wrote:
    Not Cork city. That doesn't work well for other Munster people, and all this Capital of Culture nonsense would annoy and confuse everyone. Too many buskers. :rolleyes:

Where else are we going to have it??? Tiperary? Mallow? Pffffffffffffffffffft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

Joycey wrote:
    Where else are we going to have it???
    Limerick! 'Cause it is wonderful and stuff *coughcough*

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

waterford..coz it smells... andmy band may have gigs around de times

Joycey wrote:
    Where else are we going to have it??? Tiperary? Mallow? Pffffffffffffffffffft

Mallow isn't as much of a farmer-infested hell-hole as people think. Sure, we no longer have roads, and have had to fill the holes with sheep carcases, but aside from that, it's not bad. We're even getting our own Pizza Hut two weeks from tomorrow. Simple things amuse us country folk.

Anyway, i suppose Cork city might be the best place for it. It has a train station, there are plenty of places to go and you have a better chance of not getting stabbed than Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

Jack Lynch wrote:
    Anyway, i suppose Cork city might be the best place for it. It has a train station, there are plenty of places to go and you have a better chance of not getting stabbed than Limerick.

Speaking as someone from Limerick, I second that sentiment.

Cork reunion, Wednesday the 2nd. Twill be great. Come one and all. Well, not all, 'twould be ridiculous then... Actually on second thoughts, i love ridiculousness. Come all!!! Really.

• Advertisement

The 2nd of November? Could you change it to the 3rd?

Did it go ahead on the 2nd? Or the 3rd? I may have accidentally not been there...

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭cookiemonst3r

its kind of over and no i dont believe u were there. unless u somehow appeared invisibly without me noticing

He was. In my shoe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

are there cork reunions on regularly? i'm not really sure if it would make much of a difference to me though, seeing as the vast majority of ctyo ppl i know are from dublin.....

Advertisement