Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Everton-v-Bolton (scores)

• 21-08-2005 12:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Sky Sports 1, kick-off: 13.30

Last years 4th v 6th, and both sides will be looking for a result to kick-start their seasons after Everton failed to pick up a point at home to United and Bolton were held by Villa.

Okocha and Stelios are both in contention for Bolton and Marcus Bent will replace Beattie for the Toffees.

Bolton (from): Jaaskelainen, Hunt, Ben Haim, Jaidi, Gardner, Nolan, Campo, Okocha, Speed, Diouf, Davies, Pedersen, Walker, Giannakopolous, Vaz Te, Faye, Kaku.

Everton (from): Martyn, Hibbert, Weir, Yobo, Pistone, Cahill, Arteta, Neville, Osman, Kilbane, Ferguson, Bent, Vaughan, Wright, McFadden, Davies, Seargeant, Li Tie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I've got 2 euro riding a this being a draw!

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

0-0 HT, ridiculously bad match.

Your money is looking safe Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

My tv is sleeping...

But anyone notice the broadcast on Sky is exceptionally good, picture and sound are a lot better than last season. or maybe that damn Crow that lives on my dish has finally died from Tennis-Ball-to-Head syndrome

kdjac

KdjaC wrote:
    that damn Crow that lives on my dish has finally died from Tennis-Ball-to-Head syndrome

Ha! :D

I'm trying to think of something to say about this match but struggling.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Where's Waldo?

• Advertisement

1-0 Bent & Cahill assists ! My fantasy footy team rejoices !

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I also rejoice, but only because Sam's team of rugby-ballers are losing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

C'mon Diouf!

Mike.

Frantic finish, almost making up for the first half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Good 3 points away from home for Everton. Bolton battered balls into the box for most of the game and Weir and Yobo knocked them all back. Kinda summed up the game.

I thought Everton deserved it over the game. If they can pick up points like this over the season, we are on target for another good finish.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

Jesus what a game. Bloody horrible, but the result makes up for it, real snatch and grab.

Yobo must be suffering from concusion after that arial assault... any team who's main playmaker is a goalkeeper, bleurgh....

if we had two fast defenders we could afford to push up our back line up the field... but i had rather hoped our improved team could outpass the louts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

That was a horrible game to watch. :(

Bolton like to play for the free kicks and corners.They really do play a hard game. Not many teams will get 3 points there this season i reckon.

Advertisement