Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humplifunker

Options
  • 21-08-2005 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Humplifunker (don't ask about the name)

Been together about 3 years now and haven't really accomplished much.
    Gonna try and take it to the next level next year.

I say that every Summer.

http://www.humplifunker.com for mp3 etc etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

I remember listening to a few tracks of yours and I really liked them. Particularly the one which I think was called "And Then There Was 1" (or something similar).

In a tearing hurry now, so I don't have time to go check that name, but I give Humplifunker my two thumbs up... (/me stops typing)

;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

"And Then There Was None"...

Nice site actually. Pretty good song actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭daram

Thanks actually.

Those recordings are all fairly old. Me and the singer are gonna sit down over the next few months and get four tracks fully produced and properly recorded. Then take it from there, whatever the next step is...

Also, anyone looking to gig anytime give me shout we're always up for it. Either as a full band, or just myself and the singer with acoustics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Yay go on the Humpilyofunkiler! Like the "and then there was one" and Harmless has randomly popped up in DJ sets. Good times. Good tunes. I may give ye a shout bout a gig in late September. Could be fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

are these the guys we're playing a gig with Frankie?

Daram - don't know if it's your site or my pc but there's lots of errors on the site and i cant play any tunes.... :confused:

• Advertisement

sure is. if i get back from the states on time. im sitting in a burger king in oakland CA at the moment on wireless. mmmm free.

my mate just ate two "triple whoppers". weirdo.

oh yeah, forgot to say that these guys kicked ass in fibbers in couple of weeks ago, highlight of the night for me

Thanks man! We were supposed to be playing with you again this sat, but i dont think its gonna happen.

yeah i know, we were all looking forward to seeing ya's again, ah well, i'm sure we can organise something soon, VERY soon!;).. Stoneocean are playing instead now though.

After about eight months of not playing really at all, we're having a gig in whelans on Friday the 21st of April, before diving headfirst back into our finals in college. Its in Whelans in Dublin and it's only fiver in (do note the club afterwards is usually 8 - 10 quid but if you come to the gig you can hang around for free). Niamh Farrell is supporting and is always entertaining. Hope to see some of the usual suspects there, doors at 8, music starts at about 9 i'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

If I wasn't in work I'd so be there, I mean loike, ace band. Top notch. :D

Advertisement