Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Results date

• 21-08-2005 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey i was just wondering if any1 knows what date the results are coming out cause i havent heard anything about it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭*MmmPie*

I'm not entirely sure, usually its in a Wednesday, and its normally the 2nd week of September, but I'm not certain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

I think they're out on the 14th....meep :)

*gulp* Its only like...24 days away!

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

ah well. results are results. no point in waiting anxiously for em ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

byatch wrote:
    any1
    :eek:

And it's Wednesday the 14th.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 titanic_lettuce

it is the 14th, though at this stage i can't remember the exams so i'm actually not bothered about the results

Ah I can't either. I remember I think I didnt write my date in the French letter so I lost a mark :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

The fact that you can remember that amazes me...The mistakes I made in maths, however are KILLING me inside, if only I could go back and.... *stifles sob*

ah ah ah SHUSH maths!!!!...I checked my papers after the test on leavingcert solutions I done sooo bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Flashling wrote:
    The mistakes I made in maths, however are KILLING me inside, if only I could go back and.... *stifles sob*

I had the calculator in the wrong mode for both tests, every single Sin/cos/tan question is wrong. Funny at the time, but looking back....nah it's still pretty funny :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

tis the 14th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

OMG! Three weeks tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

hahaha, I failed French, Ds in English and History, Cs in everything else apart from mebbe a B in Irish and an A in CSPE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,511 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Flashling wrote:
    The fact that you can remember that amazes me...The mistakes I made in maths, however are KILLING me inside, if only I could go back and.... *stifles sob*
    Making a mistake will usually only lose you 1 mark. If the arithmetic and mathematics are consistant before before and after that you shouldn't loose anymore (except if there is an extra mark for gettign the whole answer correct - e.g. if the answer is 3.2 and your answer was 65434454844, you should know that answer was wrong).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 byatch

i didnt write my calculator name on my maths paper 1. is that a problem?

Shouldn't be I hope not. How about not using that string thingy to keep the graphs in the booklet. Cause I didn't :eek: Probably lost in the system somewhere :(

byatch wrote:

You know, my maths teacher didn't even teell us to do this until i asked him what it is I should write down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,511 ✭✭✭✭Victor

byatch wrote:
    The calculator name is largely down to preventing people bringing calculators with large memories (with cogs in them).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

Om only realy worried about english and german, everythin else i shud be fine on.

• Advertisement

Victor wrote:
    The calculator name is largely down to preventing people bringing calculators with large memories (with cogs in them).

Our examiner told us that as well, but she was very helpful, reminding us all to fill in the exam no's on everything. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

I feel bad that my name doesn't end in 4eva.....

(On topic, my examiner was incompetent, caught a guy with a phone, texting, and didn't do anything...)

During several of our exams there were people blatantly talking away in the back of the hall, giggling, and the examiner didn't bat an eyelid...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

That would drive me INSANE.

Aye, it drove me mad, the two girls behind me wouldn't shut up during our maths exam!

Advertisement