Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would anyone be interested (Navan Beers) ?

Options
  • 21-08-2005 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭

As I've been readin this forum for a little while and living in Navan for a few months and a few people have said there's never anything to do apart from drink.

What would the interest be in a boards meetup/beers ?
    Just putting it out there to see how many would go ?
    Places locations etc ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Location = Stonehouse
    Interested? = Iam too young :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Maybe.
    See is there much interest?

Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

deckie27 wrote:
    Maybe.
    See is there much interest?

I've been thinking about this for a while now and amn't about to rush it either as I know this can be quite a slow forum and generally people don't visit it very often.

Also think it would be fun, as most of the other boards beers I've been to have been. Albeit this would be on a smaller scale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

Ste- wrote:
    I've been thinking about this for a while now and amn't about to rush it either as I know this can be quite a slow forum and generally people don't visit it very often.

Are you suggesting people in the north east are slow??? :D

Only kidding.. doesn't seem to be much interest though does there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Debracd wrote:
    Are you suggesting people in the north east are slow??? :D

Only kidding.. doesn't seem to be much interest though does there.

No there dosn't but then again it is a slow forum.
    But 66 views this morning in total and a handful of replies I guess it's a no go then.

• Advertisement

Yeah.. and I haven't drank in years.. so Beers would be a bit lost on me :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

It could be a soft drink meet also. LOL (as if)

Dec

Or you could divide out my quota between yis! :D You'll be 1.5 times drunker than normal.. and I'll just be mentally noting all the stupid stuffs drink'ed people do to remind ya when you're sober!!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Orange juice for me

Advertisement