Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Slayer Album

Options
  • 21-08-2005 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

anyone know anything about the slayer album thats comin out soon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Yep should be out in September accroding to their website.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ahem,yes!!!!!
    cant remember the rumoured name but it was quite odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Yay, music to look forward to. Haven't been getting excited about much music lately.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

in oh 10 years? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

in oh 10 years? :)

Do you want a slap? :)

In reality though I haven't been really looking forward to much music, unless there's an Opeth album coming out but I might be imagining that. Good to see some activity that I hear about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

grimloch wrote:
    Do you want a slap? :)

In reality though I haven't been really looking forward to much music, unless there's an Opeth album coming out but I might be imagining that. Good to see some activity that I hear about.
    ya ghost reveries is comin out next week! got an advanced copy... its only alright

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Steoob wrote:
    ya ghost reveries is comin out next week! got an advanced copy... its only alright

And by advanced copy he really means a leaked download :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

Patricide wrote:
    And by advanced copy he really means a leaked download :D
    eh barry eh... quit patricide.... haha man im so ill after tuesday.. never wearing a tshirt in the rain ever again

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Yes a new Opeth Album which is excellent and a new Slayer album which will be brilliant all because of two words... DAVE LOMBARDO

On a side note fav lyric of all time comes from south of heaven
    "B€*tard sons bagat your c*%ting daughters,
    Promiscuous mothers with your incestuous fathers"

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AlanOB

I honestly can't believe anyone could still have any interest in what Slayer are doing. To my ears they haven't done anything worth talking about since Divine Intervention, and even that was mediocre.

As for Opeth's new album, it just confirms how overrated they are. I eat prog for breakfast and yet I can't get my head around why people rate these kings of repetitive riffing and DEATHLY SILENCES OF DOOM above other much better bands. It's inexplicable.

If you're looking for an album from an established band, look to Candlemass' self-titled from earlier this year. It's class.

• Advertisement

Really,you can't understand why people could like a band you don't?
    That is wonderful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

are you kidding me god hates us all ****ing ripped!

when it came out,i listened to that album all day every day for three weeks at work(8am-6pm) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

I thought that God Hates Us all was a piece of sh!te and it soundedl ike it was recorded in a toilet!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

thought it was a good album actually. apart from the lyrics. they were ****ter then usual :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Ah, Slayer lyrics. If they weren't a piss-take...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Yeah - God Hates Us All is a pretty good album if you ask me. Although the lyrics mostly blow...

I like the lyrics,That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

can someone link me to somewhere that says the album is out september because i dont believe it!!

i would have thought i would have hearf more about it so google shall be my friend.

• Advertisement

Advertisement