Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oreos

• 21-08-2005 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

I have decided to post this on the AH instead of that Foods one cuz it's pretty relevant here. It is a v important q and says a lot about the person.

What is the correct way to eat an Oreo. After much deliberation and consideration, I have drawn the conclusion that a four pack should be eaten as such:

1st: Twisted, cream nibbled off, dipped in milk, slowly eaten.
    2nd: eaten as made, but in small bites.
    3rd: repeat 1st.
    4th: tricky one this; eaten as 2nd.

Sups of milk must be taken throughout.

How do you eat yours? 10 votes

Whole
    0% 0 votes
    Dipped
    30% 3 votes
    Separated & Dipped
    30% 3 votes
    Whole & Dipped
    10% 1 vote
    Dipped in Coke (or other soft drink)
    20% 2 votes
    Dipped in beer (or spirits, or wine, even)
    0% 0 votes
    In a milkshake
    0% 0 votes
    With a slice of bacon on top (fried)
    10% 1 vote
    Deep fried and covered in butter
    0% 0 votes
    In a bread sambo
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

You are so weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sterculelum

What??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Are they steps or options?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Oreos suck. In fact every biscuit/cookie I've ever had the displeasure to eat whilst in the US, sucked.

Wertz wrote:
    Oreos suck. In fact every biscuit/cookie I've ever had the displeasure to eat whilst in the US, sucked.

I've never eaten one in America, so I can't comment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

qz wrote:
    You are so weird.

Agreed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I've never eaten one in America, so I can't comment.

Exact same as the sh*t you get here. Eat kimberleys and be a true patriot...

They never did anything for me. Sorry. All my life, I've shied away from Kimbos. Never knew why. I mean I've tried, I really have, to like them. I just can't, you know?

Now Mikados, there's a biscuit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Screw your 'dipped' Oreos...here's whatcha need.

You know sterculelum, you have the potential to make it big in TCN, maybe you should redirect any ideas you have got for AH to there....

• Advertisement

gazza22 wrote:
    You know sterculelum, you have the potential to make it big in TCN, maybe you should redirect any ideas you have got for AH to there....

Is that good or bad? I've never known what that board was all about? Explain pls, I don't want to have to read a boring charter...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Is that good or bad? I've never known what that board was all about? Explain pls, I don't want to have to read a boring charter...

Rebel.

qz wrote:
    Rebel.

Without a cause.

I'm not taking a swipe or anything but you can tell from your posts to date that you would probably fit in there.
    Well The Cuckoos Nest is for special people like yourself. You must be a bit wacky to post there and that forum craves sillyness (it even says so in the charter!)

You should give it a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

I ate mine in amazing quantitys now i hate them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

yum oreo milkshake... Gloria Jeans makes a nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

man thank you... uve given me the knowledge to last alll of tonight with me box of oreos... i salut u whilst bowing and groveling at your feet in hope that u will provide me with some more snack-related wisdom!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

PLEASE explain how this says a lot about a person ? :rolleyes: . Thats like saying you can tell a lot about a person by the way they brush there teeth :cool: .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

PLEASE explain how this says a lot about a person ? :rolleyes: . Thats like saying you can tell a lot about a person by the way they brush there teeth :cool: .
    Well, what way do you brush your teeth???

Sorry couldn't resist

Well, tbh, you can tell a bit, tho not much. You can tell by how they wipe their ass (i.e. wrap, fold, or scrunch), by which Star Wars they prefer and so on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Closed for straying way off topic!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement