Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods modded?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

"Between you and Oblivion stand only the Mods and God...and they both answer to The Admins"
    - DeVore's First Letter to The Corinthian 19:98

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Does anyone mod whitewashman?

How he is allowed let loose on the PI forum is beyond me let alone modding the frickin' forum. This guy is causing hassell yet again with his trolling and muppetry but of course he's a mod so he can do whatever the hell he likes.

Pathetic.

linaks and proof please.

come on, you cant just go arund saying things with out backing them up....

that would be like... trolling!

How he is allowed let loose on the PI forum is beyond me let alone modding the frickin' forum. This guy is causing hassell yet again with his trolling and muppetry but of course he's a mod so he can do whatever the hell he likes.

Pathetic.

by the way, ive had to give you a warning onthe PI forum for going wildly off topic.

you didnt even mention the topic at hand a single time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Pathetic.

Come on, thats like asking why hasn't boston been banned?, or who invited Amp? Nobody knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

WhiteWashMan doesn't exist. Rather he does, but he's only one personality of an individual. It's no coincidence that WWM has three letters, and MAJD has four. Clearly MAJD is the next incarnation of the same shadowy person, a subtle increment by letters. The cutting remarks, the slash-and-go style of posting, the living abroad - the signs couldn't be clearer. WWM only exists in someone's mind. But whose?

• Advertisement

Abusive Troll V2.0 if you will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

linaks and proof please.

come on, you cant just go arund saying things with out backing them up....

that would be like... trolling!

I've already done my backing up sunny!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=289963&page=5
    by the way, ive had to give you a warning onthe PI forum for going wildly off topic.

you didnt even mention the topic at hand a single time!

My god WWM! You're right! Silly silly me.

Like this wonderfully detailed post was totally staying on topic wasn't it!
    *snigger*

:)

I can't wait for the day I become a mod on a forum so I can abuse my postion of being mod by saying whatever the hell I like, doing whatever I like, breaking rules in charters and threatening to ban people for reasons that I have been a culprit of.

What a life!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

That wasn't a troll.

I've already done my backing up sunny!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=289963&page=5

My god WWM! You're right! Silly silly me.

Like this wonderfully detailed post was totally staying on topic wasn't it!

:)

I can't wait for the day I become a mod on a forum so I can abuse my postion of being mod by saying whatever the hell I like, doing whatever I like, breaking rules in charters and threatening to ban people for reasons that I have been a culprit of.

What a life!

im glad im keeping you amused today.

sure you must have very little to be doing if i am the most important thing in your life at the moment.

in fact, i feel kind of warm and fuzzy.

as for the rest of what you say... bland and boring, unlike the actual zane from MTV, or BBC radio as i listen to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

To get back on topic, asking how mods get modded is generally recognised as being the same thing as asking to be modded, which is generally a good way of ensuring you don't get modded and if that doesn't confuse you on first reading, you should probably apply for Mensa.

This post has been brought to you in association with the letters S, T, F and U.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

DoNotFeedTroll.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Close this now please as it's actually becoming a bit flamey lol.

Ry

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

flameon3qa.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Are you trying to mod the mods, Ry? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

seamus wrote:
    WhiteWashMan doesn't exist. Rather he does, but he's only one personality of an individual. It's no coincidence that WWM has three letters, and MAJD has four. Clearly MAJD is the next incarnation of the same shadowy person, a subtle increment by letters. The cutting remarks, the slash-and-go style of posting, the living abroad - the signs couldn't be clearer. WWM only exists in someone's mind. But whose?
    Wait a minute...in incarnation four, WWM gets boobs? slick...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

crash_000 wrote:
    Wait a minute...in incarnation four, WWM gets boobs? slick...
    Well, you would. If you're going to improve yourself, it's the next logical step.

mmmmm, boobidies.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

did I hear boobies :eek: [headturn]eyes bulging[/gets creek in neck] where where :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Waltons wrote:
    Are you trying to mod the mods, Ry? ;)

That'd be fun. Yeh perhaps I'll be the first MMod = Mega Moderator or Ultra OR ULTRA MEGA MOD EXTREME or just UMModEx for short, the possibilities are endless :eek:

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

Ry wrote:
    That'd be fun. Yeh perhaps I'll be the first MMod = Mega Moderator

man, you got it all wrong, MMod is MUPPET MOD, duh!

• Advertisement

there are like 4 planets in the universe,you will never get them all!

Ooooh goddamn...you need to be schooled boiii!

Baz_ wrote:
    To get back on topic, asking how mods get modded is generally recognised as being the same thing as asking to be modded, which is generally a good way of ensuring you don't get modded and if that doesn't confuse you on first reading, you should probably apply for Mensa.

This post has been brought to you in association with the letters S, T, F and U.

Mensa isn't *that* hard to get into. Staying in can take a bit of committment.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

menza is a big pile of crap,hard to get into like the sat's are hard.i was shcoolde boi!
    now to rigil 7,i mean home.

SyxPak wrote:
    I get jokes!
    Me too!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

penis

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Baz_ wrote:
    i've caught teh ghey
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

SyxPak wrote:
    Mensa isn't *that* hard to get into. Staying in can take a bit of committment.

And a willingness to pay fees in the first place ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Now I'm really curious.. I'm somehow mod of cricket.. whereas earlier this evening I was mod of photo challenge... is someone 'aving a larf?

Actually.. it appears I'm mod of nowt... cant get into moderators forum and cant close any threads or ban anyone from cricket :D

rymus wrote:
    Actually.. it appears I'm mod of nowt... cant get into moderators forum and cant close any threads or ban anyone from cricket :D
    Yay!! let's kick him while he's down *kick*

No wait! He'll probably be able to ban me from cricket in the morning. NOoOooooOOOOOOOooo!1

Who will I speak to about googly oogly's now?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Cricket is a sport now?

Advertisement