Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Lessons....

Options
  • 21-08-2005 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Ok starting a new job soon and the company car is a branded VW Beetle, it free and i;m being trusted with it so i dont wanna mess it us. Anyway its been ages since i last drove (6 months) and on my first day in this car i'll have someone making sure i drive ok before they hand the keys over to me. So anyway long story short i wanna get some driving lessons in a VW Bug..... Does anyone know a driving school or instructor that does them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

Ok starting a new job soon and the company car is a branded VW Beetle, it free and i;m being trusted with it so i dont wanna mess it us. Anyway its been ages since i last drove (6 months) and on my first day in this car i'll have someone making sure i drive ok before they hand the keys over to me. So anyway long story short i wanna get some driving lessons in a VW Bug..... Does anyone know a driving school or instructor that does them?

http://www.beetledrive.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

your a funny guy

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

no off hand, but id say get the golden pages and ring around and ask if they have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

If you can drive in one car, you should be able to drive in most, so anywhere that do the lessons should be fine, even if it isn't in a Beetle. Just don't get a relative or friend to do it.

Advertisement