Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My football site

• 21-08-2005 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

i have asked the mods and they are letting me post this ,, thanks you Mods,

I would like to show you all my football site and invite you to Join it,

the address is www.letstalkfootball.com

at the moment i'm looking for some people to help me out with creating activity and bring in new members,

so if you would like to join and post to your hearts content please do.

also i'm looking for some mods. anyone interested please PM me on the football site my name is David on it.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

nah should have a picture of the european champions on the first page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

i made the graphic before they won it, i could add it, thats not a bad idea,, i think i will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

would anyone be interested in running this site, i dont have the time, pm me if you are interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Looks nice . The best of luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Is th link working 4 eveyone cuz its not 4 me :-(

Also id like to help you out never.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

It's working fine for me just registered and posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Registered and sending PM mate ;)

Edit-actually still awaiting confirmation e-mail :confused:

I have tried IE and firefox and can not get the site to load.

any1 know what this might be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Just a suggestion, try trimming down on the number of forums. Much like boards.ie, there's a few too many segregations than the usage warrants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

PiE wrote:
    Just a suggestion, try trimming down on the number of forums. Much like boards.ie, there's a few too many segregations than the usage warrants.

True; Irish football, English football, European football, off topic. I'd get involved, but the design looks very, eh, unwieldy.

• Advertisement

I just got in and respect man it looks well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Very nice site mate :)

I'll be signed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

NeVeR wrote:
    i have asked the mods and they are letting me post this ,, thanks you Mods, I would like to show you all my football site and invite you to Join it, the address is.

I dont want to be pedantic but I thought it was against the boards.ie charter to promote other websites that compete wth boards.ie. I seem to remember some guy getting banned on the football forum because he was advertising his own football site. Even though he only had just registered or something, surely the principle should be the same. I'm not suggesting a banning here for you Never, but is this promotion not against the charter? If so, the url should be removed by the Mods.

Btw, I went to the site, there was no thread on the French match, and only two posts by mods on the Italian match! You at least need to get your friends/family posting on the site like billy-o first. The quality of the discussions will attract people.

There's also one thing I cant fathom:

Never> I would like to show you all my football site and invite you to Join it
    Never> would anyone be interested in running this site, i dont have the time

????

Best of luck with the site.

redspider

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭jubbly

it looks good alright but i wouldnt rate it as highly as www.foot.ie maybe you can take a look over there for ideas.

Advertisement