Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Niamh Shine 2003-2005

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

:eek: What? You no bring them? Me like stupid people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

You're cool. I know you mostly from outside CTYI, which is odd, though it was a CTYI-related event... the reunion, basically. You're cool. So are your friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Niamh, you rock. And give good hugs. And I can pick you up. Yay!
    My favourite memory of you is you photographing Eiseart and I when we proposed to two random clowns in Santry. While wearing feather boas. Unfortunately, the clown I proposed to turned out to be a pervert. But still. Good times

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Unfortunately, i didn't wind up the camera properly so i didn't get you when you were on one knee, but here's the photo anyway :D

http://community.webshots.com/photo/413265256/413265256hxJEUy#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Hehehehehe... Pity you didn't get us actually proposing... that would have been funny.

And possibly would have come back to haunt me in years to come when I turn my back on you all and pretend to be respectable...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Wel, let's see... All I know about you is that my brother Kevin was your TA, and you live kind of near me (I'm in Firhouse)... Yeah,that's enough to warrant a post. Blame Kevin. I don't know why, just blame him. That's what I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

You live in Carrigwood don't you? I live in Templeroan
    and I was talking to you outside eurospar after my RA left me behind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Oh, yes, I remember that. I butted in on your conversation, and spent 5 minutes trying to explain why. It was because I recognised the name of your school when you mentioned it. And yes, Carrigwood, das ist ich.

Advertisement