Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monty Python's Flying Circus At Last, in French

Options
  • 21-08-2005 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Alot of us here love Monty Python, alot of us here like French, so no we have the two COMBINED! CHeck out this show as part of the Dublin Fringe Festival

Les Spectacles Remy Renoux presents Monty Python's Flying Circus At Last, in French [France]

Mon 26 Sept — Sat 01 Oct | 8pm | 100mins (incl. interval) | Andrews Lane Theatre
    Tickets: Concession €14 Full Price €10 (Mon 26—Wed 28 Sept), €16 (Thurs 29 Sept—Sat 08 Oct)
    PLEASE NOTE: This show runs on after the festival to Sat 08 Oct

And now for something completely different. The most unlikely offering: the first theatrical staging of Monty Python's Flying Circus, by a French company, in French, with utterly quirky subtitles. This is a rumbustious stage version of the cult TV series with the feel of a freewheeling cabaret, replete with sassy high-kicking MC and classic numbers such as ‘The Penis Song' and ‘Self Defence with Fresh Fruit'. A riotous show that brings Terry Jones' and Gilliam's masterpiece bang up to date with a Gallic twist.

Performed by:Les Spectacles Remy Renoux

You can catch this show @ Andrews Lane Theatre and Studio

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

Please plug the Fringe Festival more, I beg of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

:p I don'tplug it THAT much do I? :p

Advertisement