Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Personal Shopper

• 21-08-2005 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Going on a MAJOR shopping binge, but lost a load of weight so now I'm not used to shopping for the clothes that suit me.

So instead of buying loads of bits of clothes that won't suit I was wondering does anybody know if theres any departments in dublin that offer an in house shopping assistant? I know Debenhams do. Do you have to book them? Do they cost more, and more importantly are they any good?

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

i think arnotts do to... not too sure though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kookie

I use to work in Debenhams n I know the personal shoppers there n they r very good you do have to book an appointment n its free you should give em a try.I dont know where else does it to b honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Topshop ya have to book.....mayb try website??
    arnotts possibly and i've a feeling river island do it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

If you are going to chose any of the shops from the above list. I would suggest Arnotts or Debenhams as they have the most variety by a different designers. You are bound to find alot that suits you.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I understand azezil will prvoide such a service (you may have to buy him lunch or pay his ESB bill :D:()

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Given that he looked like spiderman the other night, that might not be the best idea Victor ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Thanks a mill!

God I love that song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Topshop
    River island
    Brown Thomas
    Arnotts
    Debenhams.

Depending on what ur looking for they each cater for different things from what I can tell.

U might be better off bringing a trusted mate with good taste or paying the money to hire a personal shopper for the day who will go to different shops with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

I would be your personal shoppper, if your interested just gimme a tinkle, i know my ****!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Cavman

well if your getting a some one with taste from boards to give you a hand shopping make sure they know their stuff and some one who's perhaps a shopoholic like me lol, but some one who knows the all parts of the shops and where to go for what you are looking for etc, you dont wanna be draged around town all day not getting what you want!

• Advertisement
Advertisement