Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO points released...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

hmmm wouldnt it be cool if ya could sell points...
    ok maybe cool isnt the word i'm looking for useful perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Well yeah... Looking at this year's points... I have 255 points over the cutoff for my course... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

I was surprised looking at the list, my first choice in ireland(animation in IADT) is way down! only 690* this year, that's a drop of 50 on the final points in 04.

damnit, it's almost a pity I'm turning them down with 1125* points to my name!

(portfolio = maximum of 600 points on top of LC results)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

D-Generate wrote:
    Got my first choice with 245 points to spare. I could easily sell 5 points for €100 euro to people wanting medicine.
    My course is vacant places at 300 points...... that person in there on 300 points will last a week.....

what course are ye doin??

WooHoo! Got Drama and Theatre studies in UCC, it dropped down 35 points from last year, the lowest it has ever been.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Isabella

How do you find out how many places are available on a particular course?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Poz3D

If you search for your course here it'll show you how many places there are.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Red Soup wrote:
    jeez music in trinners up to 500!! well doesnt bother me, i got science trinity fine :)
    I'll see you there in October so, I got it as well! I can't believe Music went from 370 last year to 500 this year, one of my friends was so sure she'd get it and she's devastated

Advertisement