Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilet humour.

Options
  • 22-08-2005 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else find that some of the ladies toilets in the arts block, both in the LGs and on the ground floor (not excluding the ones on the other floors, but they're not as bad) can be impossible to flush? Pressing those stupid little buttons until they leave an imprint on your hand and still getting no water to come out isn't my idea of fun!

Never having had to flush the toilets any time I've been to the gents, I can't say whether they're the same or not, but... well... it's not right!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

i can't say I have ever been in the ladies, but a question comes to mind why have you been in both the ladies and gents?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭elbee

I always have to flush them with my foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

I also regularly foot flush, when necessary.
    But most of the more recently installed toilets in science are handled. so all is good =0)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

If you've got any toilet problems you really should confide with Pat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

in the science block there's a couple of toilets that when you put the seat up it rests against the flush button :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

^
    There's a dilemma if ever I saw one :p

Get a load of tissue and wrap it around your hands, and then flush and put the seat down... then... throw the tissue at an innocent bystander and leggit! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

good old nice clean comp science toilets, can't beat them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

zap wrote:
    good old nice clean comp science toilets, can't beat them

ssssshhhhh, we have to keep that a secret

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Or the cleanest ones of all: The CS ladies toilets :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

The Toilets in the applied language centre on the first floor of the daedalus building are the best, but sneaking past the people at the check in desk is a bit of a job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

There's one downstairs in the Arts Block, near theatres O and P, and it has a lovely white plastic push thingy. (<-- Articulation! That's the english student in me shining through!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

zap wrote:
    i can't say I have ever been in the ladies, but a question comes to mind why have you been in both the ladies and gents?

Well... :D

Advertisement