Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD rollcall... 2005/06 style

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

SebtheBum wrote:
    Hang about, I thought we weren't allowed repeat 3rd year!
    Please explain for my benefit, as I've failed every year that I've been here at least once... A remarkably diligent record, I'm sure you'll agree.

We can't repeat exams in 3rd year if we fail in the summer, but we can repeat the year. As far as I know though if you repeat the year in 3rd year the maximum you'll be given is a pass....no matter what your grades are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

We can't repeat exams in 3rd year if we fail in the summer, but we can repeat the year. As far as I know though if you repeat the year in 3rd year the maximum you'll be given is a pass....no matter what your grades are.
    Oh....

OH....

Yaaay, if I fail I can do this year again!!!

/dances a merry jig, and invites other probable-failures to join in

Diddly-Aye-Thaedydally

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Wouldn't be all that sure about the younger ones because in a fully modular Uni there's no such thing as a repeat, you either take another elective in the next term (meaning Autumn of Year X if you fail in the Spring) or wait a full year for the failed module to be re-examined again...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I actually got a 2.1 in one subject, and failed the other by about 3% (always pay attention to the study timetable!!) so my option was repeat one, and get a pass or pay a HUGE amount of money and repeat it all ... so here I am, very poor and repeating it all! Like virtually everything elsi in ucd, it's about the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nursebetty

1st year general nursing and suddenly very afraid of failure!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

newbie here! em should be in the 3rd arts but i'll be back in september! am i still allowed? please? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I think the general theme is that everyone's welcome here. Welcome!

yaay! thanks! altho once seb sees me here he'll probably do some kind of gloating victory style dance or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Welcome all! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Villaricos wrote:
    yaay! thanks! altho once seb sees me here he'll probably do some kind of gloating victory style dance or something!
    /me gets jiggy wit it and shakes ass in a samba-style of extreme glee

Ha! I can indoctrinate anyone to this glorious society of nerds at will!

Excellent. Welcome aboard darlin!

• Advertisement

yes, well done seb:rolleyes:
    but at least i dont have exams to fail this year, between this and bebo i wouldnt have a hope! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Hoodles. Congratulations on the non-exam situation. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Blush_01 wrote:
    Hoodles. Congratulations on the non-exam situation. :D
    Hear, hear. And also much jealousy for the same reasons. ;)

tis actually cos i was in the hospital and had to defer but im all better now so i get to just watch everyone else be stressed!
    actually that sounds like im gloating im not...really...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Bloomer? Is that you?

tis indeedy! a whole place in which to harass ya harkness!! :D

Advertisement