Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job for TY student

Options
  • 22-08-2005 4:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Im going into transition year and im thinkin of getting an evening job, if i can find one that is.

Does anyone know any good places to work at? that hopefully doesnt involve flipping burgers...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Get a job on the floor in a pub and work your way up to barman... I enjoy it, they keep you legging it around the place for ages and it's all part time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Dunnes, Roaches, Supervalue..... Stocking shelves is still okay money!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Tesco's night shift.

Never turn your nose up at prostitution..... I've a few friends, who'd love to make the acquaintence of a young lad..... Hahahahaha.....

(Honestly, I'm not kidding!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I was browsing through Aldi on lunch break from work today and they had a big sign up saying something after the standard pay being 9.65 "after training week"

• Advertisement

*GASP*

I think I might give up my cushy job, to work in a un-ventilated knacker infested store!

Mobile! I suggest you do the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

*GASP*

I think I might give up my cushy job, to work in a un-ventilated knacker infested store!

Mobile! I suggest you do the same!

I get paid well to sit in a big swivel chair and browse boards most of the day.

I guess its no Aldi, but its alright ;)

Think of all the joys!!!!!

Stocking shelves and listening to old women talking for 15 minutes about their septic vaginas!

Advertisement