Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's all coming here next year?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ilashs

Is anybody doing biotechnology? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

bio tech, software enginerring....how brainy are you lot?!! crikey. i can barely pass arts!

i probally wont pass but might as well give it a shot. biotech seems brutal difficult. wat happens freshers week anything happen at night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

big generator are playing!!!! lmfao! ye poor fresher feckers! :D

are big generator bad? wat kind of music do they play?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Deadlocked

Im doing Common Entry to Computer, Electronics or Communications Engineering.

Looking Forward to it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

ilashs wrote:
    are big generator bad? wat kind of music do they play?

They`re playing at my debs on Monday.

I`ve seen them a few times beofre and I thought they were rubbish but the sound was pretty bad those times. Alot of people think they`re good. They play all the rock thats on the radio baisically. They released an origional single and it got to number 10 in the charts. It was a rubbish song to be honest but it was for a charity so that might have helped sales.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Theyre brutal!

Advertisement