Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X minus 1 & suspense return to Phantom!

Options
  • 22-08-2005 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

yey return of them..woooo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

You and your typos ! :rolleyes:

Great to here the return of Xminus1 and Suspense to programming... two of the finest lines of shows ever made...

God bless OTR.

I hope the Orson Welles narrated "The Hitchhiker" is featured. And that Library suspense episode... it's so bad it's great :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

My favourite has to be three skeleton key... these guys living in a lighthouse get swarmed by giant rats! scariest thing ever...
    The hitchhiker is indeed a classic. hurrah for golden age radio!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭geekstinkbreath

The hitchhiker is one of the best ones- my favourite! a classic lesson in suspence writing I think.
    Glad to hear they're coming back, though nothing beats listening to an episode at 12 at night curled up in bed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

hehe quiet about my typo's you.. see it got fixed so now it looks like your silly and dillusional and not me :D

Advertisement