Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to cool this PC.

Options
  • 22-08-2005 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

O k people I am looking for advice on cooling my PC. I am looking for a water cooling system . This is my system. Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe motherboard
    3500mhz 939-64 CPU
    4X1GIG PC3200 400MHZ Ram
    7800GTX PCI Graphics card
    250gig SATA Seagate hard drive
    120gig IDE Maxter hard drive
    http://www.xcase.co.uk/acatalog/Viper_Gaming_Case_.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Umm, more info, like budget, and do u want a kit or a self build, and do u just want to cool the cpu of gpu as well. INFO!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭f1refox

Budget €300 Approx .

I would like to able to cool cpu & gc

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=310120&cks=SPK

This is 280 and u can cool all 3 chipsets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭f1refox

Cheers mate thanks for info. Sent email to Asetek to see will it handle 7800 card.

Oh ye forgot about that. U could pick up a block for the 7800 and just replace it with that. These systems are very easy to put together. If u did not feel up to a custom job u may ask one of the guru's on here to put it together for u as they say customs cool better. Up to you but i think these systems are fine :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

if you want to cool an overclocked 7800 and overclocked cpu, i'd recommend custom job. MUCH better preformance. dangerden blocks are good and you'd need good rads (the big 2 x 120mm ones or so)and a nice ehiem pump.

Advertisement